On April 13, the Chamber Foundation, in partnership with the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, hosted Sharing Solutions Idaho to discuss the dual crises of COVID-19 and the opioid epidemic in the state and how employers could best respond.
- Bill Connors, President CEO, Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Ross Edmunds, Administrator, Idaho State Department of Health, Division of Behavioral Health
- Ryan Gorman, Host, iHeartRadio Communities
- Heidi Hart, CEO, Terry Reilly Medical Center
- Tammy Lawson, New Life Program Advisor, Boise Rescue Mission Ministries
- Jean Lockhart, Vice President of Programs, Boise Rescue Mission Ministries