On January 19, 2021, the Sharing Solutions virtual nationwide tour kicked off in Louisiana. Topics of discussion included stigma reduction, the importance of primary care, and what resources are available to employers in the region. We also explored how COVID-19 has impacted patients with OUD, and how the health care community is responding to meet this new challenge.
- Brian Elkins, MD, FAAFP, DABFM, CAQ-HPM, Medical Director, Legacy Health & Wellness
- Lauren Gleason, Director, Healthcare and Education and Workforce Development Councils, LABI
- Melanie McKnight, MD, Opioid Stewardship Director, Baton Rouge General Hospital
- Karen Stubbs Church, Assistant Secretary of the Louisiana State Department of Health
- Stephen Waguespack, President and CEO, LABI