On July 20, the Sharing Solutions tour stopped in Tennessee to put a spotlight on local success stories effectively combating the nation’s opioid crisis.
- Kara Beer, President, Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce
- Representative Debbie Dingell, 12th District of Michigan
- Jeff Horwitz, Chief Operating Officer, SAFE Project
- Willie Kalousdian, Executive President, Families Against Narcotics
- Shana Klesk, CFO, Verde Environmental Technologies/Deterra
- William Nettleton, MD, Medical Director, Calhoun County Michigan Public Health Department