On March 18, the Chamber Foundation in partnership with the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, and the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium hosted Sharing Solutions Alaska to discuss the dual crises of COVID-19 and the opioid epidemic in the state and how employers could best respond.
- Bruce Bustamante, President, Anchorage Chamber of Commerce
- Adam Crum, Commissioner, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Verlyn Corbett, MD , Senior Service Line Medical Director, Southcentral Foundation Primary Care Center
- Malie D., Radio Host, 101.3 KGOT
- Sean Murphy, Emergency Management Specialist, Alaska Regional Hospital
- Renee Rafferty, Regional Director of Behavioral Health at Providence Health & Services Alaska